Event Name: 2019 Black Arrow Express 5150 Triathlon Subic Bay
Date: Sunday 3 November, 2019
Minimum Age: All athletes must be 15 or older on race day (including all team members)
For general inquiries please contact secretariat email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For all interested Asian Elites who have not yet registered, please contact email@example.com . This is the first step in the registration process.
REGISTRATION OPENS: 1 OCTOBER 2018
8:00 AM (UTC+8 Hongkong / Manila, Philippines Time)
|Individual Entry Fees|
|Early bird entry 1 Oct 2018 – 31 Oct 2018||$150 +8% Active Fee = $162|
|Regular entry 1 Nov, 2018 – 30 September, 2019||$175 +8% Active Fee = $189|
|Late entry 1 Oct, 2019 – onwards||$195 +8% Active Fee = $210.6|
|Team Entry Fee|
|Early bird entry 1 Oct 2018 – 31 Oct 2018||$180 +8% Active Fee = $194.4|
|Regular entry 1 Nov, 2018 – 30 September, 2019||$225 +8% Active Fee = $243|
|Late entry 1 Oct, 2019 – onwards||$245 +8% Active Fee = $264.6|
Note: PROMO and BUNDLE REGISTRATION IS NON REFUNDABLE AND NON TRANSFERABLE
|SUNRISE PACKAGE (3 IM 70.3 and 3 5150 event)||click here to register|
|IRONMAN 70.3 Package (3 IM 70.3 event)||click here to register|
|5150 Package (3 5150 event)||click here to register|
|DAVAO Package (IM 70.3 Davao and 5150 Davao)||click here to register|
|CEBU Package (IM 70.3 Cebu and 5150 Cebu)||click here to register|
|SUBIC Package (IM 70.3 Subic and 5150 Subic)||click here to register|
All prices are in USD
Entries will close on 13 October, 2019 if maximums are not reached earlier.
All athletes must complete the onsite Check-In procedure by Check-In close on Saturday 2 November 2019. Any athlete who does not Check-In by this time will not be eligible to race. Please refer to the event schedule for full details.
Important – Pre Event Registration Information
This event will open on the new ACTIVEWorks platform. To help your registration process we recommend you read and follow the following steps:
- IMPORTANT! You must have a valid ACTIVE.com account in order to register for this event. Please click here to create an ACTIVE.com account or to verify your username and password if you have an existing account. To save time we recommend you do this prior to online entries opening.
- Only one entry per email address is accepted. Please ensure you have access to a unique email address to process your registration.
- Prior to online registration opening, make sure you are logged into your ACTIVE.com account. When registration opens click ‘Register Now’, then select your registration category. Proceed through the registration page as directed.
- Once the permitted numbers of athletes have entered the registration form, you may see a notification that registration is “On Hold”. This means that all spots have been claimed by athletes who are in the process of filling out their forms. Registration is NOT yet sold out; if any of those athletes exit the form their slots will become available again. Please check back periodically or refresh the page.
- Once the permitted numbers of athletes for the event have processed online payment and all slots have been sold, then you will see an official notification that registration is “Sold Out”. At this point all slots have been claimed and paid for and registration is closed.
2019 5150 Philippines has a professional prize purse of $10,000 USD.
To register as a professional athlete please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Any athlete wishing to enter in the professional athlete field will be required to have a valid PRO MEMBERSHIP LICENSE issued by IRONMAN.
For more information on IRONMAN Pro Membership registration, please visit www.ironman.com/triathlon/organizations/pro-membership/membership or contact email@example.com.
Professional entries close on 13 October, 2019
Cancellation & Withdrawal Policy
Athletes confirmed in the race who wish to withdraw, must do so in writing to the race office via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Upon confirmation of this request, athletes may be eligible for a partial refund of their entry fee (details below):
- Any requests received before 5pm – 31 May 2019 will be eligible for a 80% refund of event entry fee paid.
- Any requests received before 5pm – 31 July 2019 will be eligible for a 50% refund of event entry fee paid.
- Any requests received after 5pm – 31 July 2019 will not be eligible for a refund under any circumstances
- Package registration is non-refundable and non-transferable
- Changes in relay team information shall be charged USD50 per change
- Any additional purchases including but not limited to; ACTIVE Fees and FinisherPix Fees paid at the time of entry are non-refundable at any time.
- Please note the Event Check-in times and ensure you plan your travel accordingly.
- There is no waiting list for this event. The official online Entry Form, Medical Questionnaire must be completed, the full waiver agreed to and the entry fee must be paid in full by each intending competitor before the entry is complete.
- IRONMAN reserve the right to reject any entry or issue special invitations.
- IRONMAN reserves the right to adjust the race entry price.
- Entries are not transferable to other people.
- All entrants must be 15 years of age or older on race day.
- By completing the online entry form you are agreeing to all terms and conditions and the event waiver, including the check in and refund policy.