The AAI Group of Companies through its members AAI Worldwide Logistics and Black Arrow Express recently signed a sponsorship agreement with Sunrise Events Inc., the official Licensee of the Ironman Triathlon franchise in the Philippines.
Shown during the signing are (from left to right) AAI Worldwide Logistics President Arnold Brizuela, Black Arrow Express CEO Allan Brizuela, Sunrise Events CEO (Ironman Philippines) Wilfred Uytengsu, and AAI Group Chairman Mr. Rico V. Brizuela
As the official sponsor, AAI Worldwide will also be providing logistics support to mount the upcoming Ironman series from 2018 to 2020. Black Arrow Express, which is the “last-mile” and consumer company of the AAI Group will be a Title Sponsor and will launch its own Black Arrow 5i50 triathlon series in the same years.
The Ironman in the Philippines is the only other sanctioned Ironman event in the Southeast Asia region apart from Langkawi, Malaysia. The event is expected to bring in thousands of participants from all around the globe.
Black Arrow President Allan Brizuela himself is a 70.3 triathlon finisher will also be racing in the upcoming Full Ironman Event in June 3, 2018 in Subic Bay Philippines. Brizuela says that logistics shares the same spirit and values of the triathlon where commitment to move goods and services often go through various modes of transport over land, air and sea. The same commitment to finish to the “last-mile” is often the most grueling part of the race. Same goes for the Black Arrow who delivers to their customers’ doors by foot through rain and flood sometimes. “We are committed to finish strong Before Anyone Else”.
The AAI / Black Arrow 5i50 secretariat can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
About the AAI Group of Companies
The AAI Group of Companies (AAI Group) is a network of corporations that embodies the Total Logistics organization offering the full range of logistics solutions from large size and volume shipments, storage and handling, all the way to retail express delivery covering the Philippine archipelago.
From its founding in 1981 as Airlift Asia Inc., the AAI group has grown beyond cargo handling for the semiconductor industry to logistical services and operations provision for practically anything and everything imaginable, covering 5 grams to 5,000 tons.
AAI Group is comprised of five distinct corporations that together make up a total logistics organization:
• AAI Worldwide Logistics Inc. – Provides third party logistics services; b2b (business to business) logistics solutions; air, sea, land cargo handling and movement; Freight forwarding; warehousing; distribution
• A2Z logistics Inc – Provides vendor managed inventory solutions and services; just in time logistics – for the manufacturing sector
• AAI+Peers – Provides services for heavy movement with large scale equipment such as specialty rigging and cranes; project cargo including moving large equipment and shipments such as disassembled whole factories for reassembly to alternate sites
• Black Arrow Express – is the “last mile” in the logistics solutions provision, includes but is not limited to retail and courier express delivery services both as delivery and distribution for institutional marketers to consumers as well as retail express delivery for individuals; with special emphasis in technology-based logistics solutions for e-commerce fulfillment
• AAI Charity – The corporate social responsibility (CSR) arm of the group, providing scholarships, philanthropy and advocacy for the community.
AAI Group’s main base of operations is in the AAI Freight Management Center in Parañaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines, and has state of the art facilities for warehousing, distribution hubs and equipment pools throughout the country.